For your espresso equipment we recommend BRITA water filtration; we work closely with Jaguar Espresso Solutions and BRITA to ensure the correct filter is fitted to your equipment. This ensures that your beverage equipment is running limescale free and maximising the quality of the coffee and tea produced.
Coffee and tea taste better with BRITA water filters
Why Use BRITA?
8 out of 10 Consumers prefer the taste of coffee made with BRITA filtered water.
Research has revealed that consumers can taste the difference between coffee made with filtered water compared with tap water. Furthermore, a staggering 8 out of 10 consumers prefer coffee made with BRITA filtered water.
- Coffee made with BRITA filtered water rated higher than coffee made with tap water in terms of "freshness & cleanliness"; how "enjoyable" how "satisfying" and how "tasty" the drink was
- The most popular positive words used to describe drinks made with BRITA filtered water were: clean, no after taste, colour, fresh and light
- More than half of consumers would not drink coffee again without BRITA filtered water as an integral ingredient
BRITA Professional carried out Mindlab taste tests on 25 consumers putting BRITA filtered water and tap water to the test. The participants tasted 6 different drinks and rated them on how enjoyable, satisfying and tasty they were against standardised metrics. Research conducted in March 2013
How BRITA, from Complete Beverage Solutions, can benefit you
- Limescale is eliminated and water quality is 99.8% guaranteed
- Maximise the quality of coffee produced
- Enhance your customers' perception of your business via improved drinks quality and machine reliability
- Reduced engineering costs
- Accurately adjustable bypass setting to suit local water hardness (subject to inspection & installation)
- Premium WRAS approved product with BRITA name that you know that are guaranteed to work
Small to Medium Beverage Machines (Purity C range)
Designed to meet the needs of small to medium espresso machines and hot water boilers.
A simple system head and replaceable cartridges provide 4 stage filtration to reduce temporary hardness and improve water quality.
Large Beverage Machines (Purity Quell range)
Designed for heavy duty requirements on larger espresso machines and hot water boilers.
The Purity ST cartridge sprovide 4 stage filtration to reduce temporary hardness and improve water quality. Unlike the Purity C range, where the complete filter is changed, with the Purity ST system only the inner cartridge needs replacing and an optional digital display unit built into the head gives all the information required to keep your filters and equipment working at peak effeciency.